Monday, April 27, 2009

Brat attack

A favorite topic, right? Right.

Everyday is an adventure in Bratland. She is fascinated by chewing gum nowadays. She goes through a whole roll of hubba bubba in a day or two. So, I had to hide them from her. I thought that was the end of it.

Last week, during her piano class, she was fascinated by a piece of chewed gum some dumb... had stuck to the bulletin board. Her teacher was showing her a new song, while the dear little brat decided to decorate her teacher's hair. With a piece of chewed gum. That was not even hers! The teacher ended up losing some of her precious hair and the brat ended up losing some of her privileges. My friends ended up laughing. Seriously guys, it is not funny!

2 comments:

Me said...

LOL!

Funtabulous said...

omg......she is simply a creative genius!.I cant stop laughing even tho with two brats around my own place I know how u must feel..But seriously BRAT ROCKS!!!!!!!