Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some interesting thoughts

“The beaten track does not lead to new pastures.” Indira Gandhi

“It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.” Agnes Repplier

“Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.” Agatha Christie

“The most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman is that one of them must be good at taking orders.” Linda Festa

“You are a victim of the rules you live by.” Jenny Holzer

“I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask: “Mother what was war?”” Eve Merriam

“Rules are for people who don’t know how to get around them.” Tori Harrison

“I’m not small, I’m space-efficient.” Rachael Leigh Cook

“I would rather lie on a sofa than sweep beneath it.” Shirley Conran

“You can always spot a well-informed man – his views are the same as yours.” Ilka Chase

It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot

Wrinkles are hereditary. People get them from their children.” Doris Day

Ok, these don’t make me a feminist, but I do love smart-aleck comments from women. :-)

No comments: