Thursday, July 07, 2005

Kitchen corner

Among other things, I love to cook and bake. But my newfound health consciousness doesn't let me cook the traditional recipes. So, I have learnt to make compromises, though I prefer to call em renovations.

So please do check them out, my Recipe Renovations and let me know what you think.

My baking interests started with wanting to decorate my own cakes. I have done a few. Time consuming, but lovely results. I have made it my own tradition to do them for my kids' birthdays. I will upload pictures soon. I have moved to using whole wheat flour and oatmeal more than plain flour and now, having to use plain flour makes me feel like I am doing something bad ;-)

So, if you are like me, wanting better choices, but the same traditional food and lesser cooking time, check these recipes out.

1 comment:

Me too said...

Interesting recipes! Especially the Oatmeal ones.